Laurie Bernard of The Business Services Partnership wishes to invite you to the next Grim’s Dyke Business Club event.
This will take place on Monday Oct 15th 2012 at 6pm in the Grim’s Dyke Hotel’s Music Room, Old Redding, Harrow Weald, Middx, HA3 6SH.
This unique business club provides you the opportunity to:
- Enhance your business network and meet like-minded individuals
- Spend time and share ideas and inspiration with those who also want to move their business forward
- Develop your skill base, this month it’s about: “how to use Linked In to your best advantage?”
- Learn from other businesses successes
- Seek solutions to a variety of business issues.
- Enjoy a 2 course Buffet Meal with Wine (we cater for all dietary requirements, let us know).
So what makes LinkedIn Loaded? How are you using this invaluable tool to boost your business?
Please come along and hear some top techniques and tips you can quickly put into operation. Our guest speakers are Melanie Berenblut an expert at using IT productively and marketing consultant Laurie Bernard.
You will discover:
- Ways to improve your profile
- Why the words matter
- Etiquette – don’t alienate your clients
- Applications at your fingertips
- Spot opportunities first
- How to be a recognised expert
At the end of the presentation, there will be time to answer your queries, so please come along with any issues you would like solutions for.