It’s half way through 2014. Time to review what’s going well and what’s not. How have you been doing? What do you need to do to meet or exceed your 2014 goals?
Firstly set some quality time aside for the review. Get away from the day-to-day distractions. Maybe go off site and/or work with a facilitator. Reflect and visualise the rest of the year. Just bring the materials with you to conduct your review. Can you hear that clock ticking?
Start by reviewing the first six months. Write down what you have achieved. Then answer some questions such as:
- Are you happy with what you have achieved so far?
- What’s going well and can I do more of it?
- What’s not right and needs fixing?
- Where’s the room for achievement?
- Can I quantify what I want to achieve?
- What needs to be put in place?
The clock is ticking – look forward to New Year’s Eve. Now list what you need to do so when that clock strikes midnight, to welcome in 2015, you will arrive with a smile.
- Are your sales going in the right direction?
- Is your profit in line?
- How’s the bank balance?
- Do you need more customers?
- Is your marketing working or does it need re-targeting?
- What’s your plan?
Check your list and write down what you need to do. Then produce your plan. Schedule specific and measurable activities that will get you on the fast track to accomplishing your goals. Then diarise for six months time to see if you have achieved those goals. Once completed it’s time for a treat!
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” Henry Ford
Is it time for improvement? Then it’s time to move the clock forwards. Is there a better time to book in your Mid Year Review with me? Call 07973 361 994 or email me at email@example.com and we’ll schedule some time together.