The clock is ticking. In no time it will be 2015. What does it have in store for you?
First review 2014 – ask yourself:
- Are you happy with what you have achieved?
- What’s going well?
- Can I do more of it?
- What’s not right and needs fixing?
- Where’s the room for improvement?
- Can I quantify what I want to achieve?
- What needs to be put in place?
- Are your sales going in the right direction?
- Is your profit in line?
- How’s the bank balance?
- Do you need more customers?
- Is your marketing working or need re-targeting?
- What’s your plan?
- Set your target and strategy for 2105.
Give yourself a great start for 2015. Your actions:
- Check your list then
- Write down what you need to do
- Produce your plan
- Schedule specific and measurable activities
- Diarise for six months time for re-evaluation
Once completed it’s time for a treat, after all it’s nearly Christmas! If you are aware of any businesses that would value a quick business review then please let me know. I’ve helped 100s of people plan for their success – why not you? Be delighted to assist – just call 07973 361 994 or email email@example.com. Remember the clock is still ticking…
Recently I have been helping SMEs look at their business needs and helped them to produce an Action Plan to chart their ways forwards.
Most clients list their main priorities as:
1. Marketing, attracting and keeping customers
2. Making the most of digital technology
Usually followed by:
3. Improving leadership and management skills
4. Finance and cash flow
5. Recruiting and developing staff
We have been running a separate project developing business plans. The majority of clients are nervous of producing sales and cash flow forecasts. This is at the very heart of their business plans.
Now there’s a common theme – without profitable sales you have no business. Yes a business is as strong as its weakest link. Today business owners are looking at how to generate their sales. Paramount to achieving this objective is successfully integrating your traditional and digital marketing tools into your overall marketing strategy. Just look at how many social media courses are being hawked around.
IT has enabled us to deliver our services world-wide. Recently we delivered High Level Sales Training over three continents simultaneously; without leaving sunny Watford!
No business can be an expert at everything. Just because you are great at saving someone paying too much tax or producing a greener garden why should you know it all? The Business Services Partnership helps clients develop profitable and sustainable businesses.
So if you need a Diagnostic Meeting, Action Plan or Business and Marketing Plan talk to us. Spaces are limited, but we know that the some businesses may want to book their review for the down time during December. Contact us and we’ll arrange a time which is good.