Don’t miss out on the this exciting opportunity to grow your business faster and more profitably. Join a group of like minded individuals who meet once a month. Discuss what’s happening in your business and look for suggestions from your mentor and group. Monitor how you are getting on. Produce your monthly Action Plan. 12 Great ways Wenta mentoring will benefit you and your business:
- Expert advice to help you grow
- Motivational and inspiring
- A safe environment to bounce your ideas, share ups and downs
- Reduces loneliness of running your own business
- Builds confidence
- Push each other forwards
- Become better informed
- Builds lasting relationships
- Grow your network
- Affordable mentoring
- Provides quality time out of the business for reflection
- Review your progress and make future plans In between meetings you can get further support through Wenta’s award winning My Incubator Ventures online business support community and contact with your mentor and group members.
Who will be facilitating your mentoring? Your facilitating mentor is Laurie Bernard an experienced business mentor who has helped 1000s of business grow and thrive. More about Laurie at: http://www.wenta.co.uk/laurie-Bernard The First Meeting: Date: 7 April 2015 (Tuesday) Time: 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. The Fee: Just £25 for your 1st meeting. Then it’s only £50 per month Venue: Wenta, Colne Way, Watford, WD24 7NDL How to book: For more information or to book check out: http://www.wenta.co.uk/wenta-mentoring-group “Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.” John C. Crosby Do hope you can come. Space is limited. So book today.