The workplace can be a challenging environment, particularly when communication lines are not running smoothly. Great communications start at the top. Everyone needs to feel safe, comfortable, motivated.
- Is the easiest way for a company to lose sight of what it can achieve
- Among workers often results in people being unmotivated and unhappy
This shows when they deal with customers or perform their daily tasks. The best way to increase productivity is to have a happy workforce, and communication is the key to achieving that. Effective training clears the channels to great communications.
Every day we communicate at home, work, socialising and when out and about. Have you ever taken time out to think about what makes:
- Effective communications
- Great relationships at work
- Top customer service
This one day workshop provides just such an opportunity. It will be delivered in a relaxed and friendly style. During this workshop you’ll learn what effective communications really. Looking at various aspects, such as:
- Listening skills are audio, visual and kinaesthetic (physical activity and demonstrations)
- What sort of communicator you are
- The difference and impact of: Verbal Communications & Non-Verbal Communications
- The mysteries of Body Language
- The effect of Personal Presentation
- Interpersonal skills – what enables us to work well in groups and teams
Successful business trainer Laurie Bernard, accredited by The Institute of Leadership and Management. He is an award winning public speaker and has been a training people for over 25 years. He’s seen The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Now shares the benefit of his experience with you.
After this workshop you’ll delivering -Yes:
- Feel confident communicators
- Discover what impact you have on others
- Be able to identify how to get on with all aspects of the community
Book or for more details: Contact Laurie Bernard 07973 361 994 or email LB@THEBSP.CO.UK
Or go back to: http://www.thebsp.co.uk