Yes, we’re already over half way through 2017! Amazing! Time to review:
- What’s going well and what’s not
- How are you doing?
- What do you need to do to meet or exceed your 2017 goals?
Set quality time aside to review. Get away from the day-to-day distractions. Maybe go offsite and/or work with a facilitator. Reflect and visualise the rest of the year.
Six Questions for Six Months…
Review what you have achieved. Answer these 6 questions:
- Are you happy with what you have achieved so far?
- What’s going well and can I do more of it?
- What’s not right and needs fixing?
- Where’s the room for achievement?
- Can I quantify what I want to achieve?
- What needs to be put in place?
Now fast forward to New Year’s Eve
List what 6 key things you need to do so when that clock strikes midnight, to welcome in 2018 you will have a massive smile, on your face and money in the bank.
- Are your sales going in the right direction?
- Is your profit in line?
- How’s the bank balance?
- Do you need more customers?
- Is your marketing working or does it need retargeting?
- What’s your plan?
How to Achieve It?
Check your list and write down what you need to do. Then produce your plan. Schedule specific and measurable activities that will get you on the fast-track to accomplishing your goals. Then diarise for September to check you are still on track to achieve your goals.
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” Henry Ford
Don’t Waste Another Moment
You’re not on your own. We’re here to help you with your 6 Month Business Review. What are you waiting for; book today? Call 07973 361 994 or email me at LB@TheBSP.co.uk and we’ll schedule some time together.
Time is the one thing, that once it has been spent, can’t be bought back again!